Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cici and Me

When I was 14 I met this girl named Cici. I met her through my ex-boyfriend also known as her uncle (Pepo). It was pretty weird because he’s 16 and she is14 and that’s her uncle. Cici and I have many memories but one memory I have is when me and Cici and other friends use to hang out at my homeboy Pee-wee’s uncle’s house. We called him our Tio and we partied all summer long.

To start with, Cici and I would barely talk because I just met her and I didn’t know so much about her. I never thought we would become good friends, but we did. She is the type of person that likes having fun and she is so funny she could make you pee in your pants, especially when she is acting like a robot.

Then, we started hanging out a lot together. We spent the summer of ‘08 together. If we weren’t at Tio’s house we would be at my house just hanging out there until it was night time. We were unbreakable. I remembered we even lied to her mom so she could stay out longer with me. We told her mom that it was my birthday but actually it wasn’t but when it was really my birthday and I asked if she could stay to celebrate my birthday, she told us “Wasn’t your birthday like last month?” Cici and I started laughing because we both knew we lied to her mom, but her mom still her stay .

In the end, all the lies, laughter, and tears were all worth it because Cici and I still remain good friends.

The endddd!! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment