Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Ex-Neighborhood

When I was younger my life was fun adventures. Back in those days I didn’t have a lot of worries. I only had to wake up for school on time. I was always watching cartoons. My life was happening.

One of the things I loved about my childhood was when my family would go for walk when it was kind of warm but chilly outside. I loved going outdoors with my grandmother, my mom, aunt, and some of my cousins.

Another great thing about my childhood was my childhood friends. My neighbors would invite my cousin and me to their daughters parties. As I recall, it was a lot of fun with a lot of games, food, and sweet cakes.

I also liked playing outside, when I lived in ---. My friends and I would go walking, around the neighborhood, bike riding, playing jump rope, and making up gymnastics routines. Or we would jump on the big trampoline. Sometimes we would give each other money for ice cream when the ice cream truck would come by.

My favorite spots to hang out was at the center of the neighborhood where the pond is. I loved sitting on the benches and feeding the birds bread. My other favorite part of my ex-neighborhood is the part farther back because there is a big green field that I loved to explore. I’ll never forget my old favorite neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment