Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Peaceful Neighborhood

When I was twelve years old, my parents moved to this nice and peaceful place where kids were playing around. First I would go play with the other kids who were a little bit older than me. We would go everywhere we would go to park or go to the pool chill and play around. I’d go home and tell my mom that I’m going to go play with my new friends at the park. We would do some of crazy stuff then go to the pool when it got hot. Then when we got tired, we’d go I’ll go home and my mom would have dinner ready before I came home. Then I’ll go take a shower and we’d eat and then we go to sleep. The next morning my mom would make something to eat and my brother and I would go meet our friends outside. We’d go out and play for a little while because my mom was having a family reunion. So we played for some hours and then ma and my brother would go inside wash up and come back down and see all our family members down stairs playing around and having a good time. My mom made a lot of stuff for our reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment