Wednesday, January 20, 2010

With My Family



When I was younger, my family and I use to go to the O--- Park every weekend and we would play sports . The sports we played were soccer, tennis, volleyball, or just hang out and have long walks. First, my dad and my brothers and I would always find a free field and just go crazy on the field. I enjoyed playing soccer back in that time. It was my favorite sport. We would be in the field for hours and to me it felt like just 10 minutes. I loved running and having the wind in my face. Whenever, I wasn’t playing soccer with my dad and my brothers, I would always go with my mom and we’d play tennis and volleyball together. It felt so good to play those sports with my mom. Those were the best days. I always loved keeping my eyes on the ball. Finally, besides playing all those sports, my family and I would just go for long walks in the park. It felt so relaxing and I felt very free. I felt very positive about myself and it felt like I had no worries. To me it was an unforgettable feeling and I’m happy I had a nice childhood. I’ll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment