Tuesday, December 15, 2009

School and I


What helped to motivate me to work in school was that my counselor helped me think more about my future. Now that I am more motivated to do my work I want to get done as much as I can. I took me a while to start doing work but now I think about all the time I waste for playing around. Now that I am here I want to show my best. Sometimes is hard but I know that at the end I am receiving good things out of it. Sometimes I fell like I don’t want to continue, but I think about other things like getting the best out of me and showing my niece the best out of me. My niece is one of the most important things in my life and I want to help her in each of her steps. My mom had shown me to fight for what I want and that’s what I am doing; fighting for what I want, and taking her advice. I really want to graduate from high school and I am going to fight for all it takes. Now school is very important in my life. I am very proud of my self and I want to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment