Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Niece and My Sister




The most important thing in my life is my niece. My niece is my whole world when she was born I never thought I was going to love her so much sometimes I look at her and my eyes get watery just thinking about her, I don’t even want to think about it. When she was born I was in my room talking on the phone like I usually do. I received a call from my aunt and the first thing they told me was “You’re an aunt but your sister is really complicated and the doctor said “She almost knocked Jesus’s door”.

I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I should cry or laugh. My heart was bumping so fast. I couldn’t hold it. I stared crying tears where coming down my face like water goes down a water fall. I was in shock calling every five minutes. Two days later I couldn’t hold it. I bought a ticket and I flew there. Coming from the airport guess what was the first stop? The hospital. Only one person could come in, my mom did. After a while it was visitation hour I came in. My sister was better. I came in her room when I saw her face more tears were coming down my face I had a mix of emotions. I couldn’t wait to see my niece. When I got to see her I stared crying in a good way it was because I was so happy my niece looked like a little angel folded in a blanket. Now that my niece came to my life and I see her growing up each day my life has changed a lot. I love my niece.
Yadielis and Yarline Te Amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment