Friday, December 11, 2009

Peer Pressure

Okay I go to a school called -------. I just started like last month some time.
I’m friends with every body. But there are a couple of people here that don’t like me. When I first started I got paper thrown at me, called names, talked about in my face.

All this for what?

I don’t know.

I went home and explained it to my mom. I hated coming to school everyday because of this but I had to deal with it. I’m here not to make friends but to do my work. I try talking to my counselors about it but it seems it didn’t work. I’ll be glad when I leave this place.

I know everything is going to work out soon. Everybody is not going to stay here forever. I just don’t know how much I can take.

Everything is going bad. I’m only 16. I can’t take it any more! When I’m mad, sad, down and out the only thing I trust and can turn to was my diary. No one seemed to have time for me. That’s why I can’t wait until I get old enough so I can move away from everyone. It always seemed as if all the bad things happen to me. Why? Why? Why?

I thought bullying wasn’t allowed in this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment