Friday, December 11, 2009

Miguel vs. Ryan

“Oh lord!” I thought to myself in my head. “Why does this have to happen to me?”

I’m facing the worst decision of my life and I don’t know what to do. I remember when it was just me and Miguel and when he seemed like the perfect guy in the world and I was the luckiest girl. But as the year went on there was a bump in the road with me and him and we separated for a good amount of time. I felt horrible, like a piece of me was missing. I didn’t feel so lucky anymore. I was just a normal girl.

But then I met him. He was in my first hour (I also had Miguel in my first hour). His name was Ryan. He was so cute and I was always just wondering if he even noticed me, but a week went by and I still never said a word to him but for some reason I had an urge to check my MySpace and I had a message. It was from Ryan! My friend Kesha was with me and she knew how much I liked him and we were both shrieking with joy.

I opened it and he said that he’d been seeing me and that I look like a girl he would be into and so that’s how the conversation started and we talked for a month or two until he asked me out. So of course I said yes. We talked on the phone everyday and always had something to talk about. There was never a dull moment. Until one day, we had a big argument and I stopped answering his calls.

Well, now I’m back with Miguel and things are on a kind of good, kind of bad trail. To make things worse, Ryan’s been calling me and expressing his true feelings for me. Having to deal with all of this makes me feel like I’m doing something wrong but it feels so right. I’m not sure if that’s what I want to deal with but I guess I just have a big decision on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment