Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The People Who mean Everything To Me

The most important people in my life would be my family; which includes my mother, my father, two brothers and my niece and nephew. My closest friends are Z----, Yoselin, Dulce, and Yanibel. Another one would be my four-year boyfriend Robert. These people mean everything to me, and I would do anything for them at any needed time.

My mother specifically would be my number one! My right hand in other words. She’s always been here, and I know no matter where I go in life, I’ll have my mother in my life. I’m grateful to have her here and I’m so delighted in being her daughter; it feels like I’ve got everything in the world. Of course we have our bad times but she’s the woman that gave me life and I couldn’t thank her enough for that. Not many teens get a mother like this, so I feel extra lucky. I can talk to her about absolutely anything, and everything. When I need her, she’s always there. My father also means a lot. Even though he isn’t my birth father, he’s as special to me as any birth father would be. He’s raised me since an early age, and just like my mom he’s being there and tried hard to understand me. I’m so thankful for the parents god chose for me.

My closest friends would be Z----, Yoselin, Dulce, Yanibel. I’ve k known them all in different years but I know I can count on them. Each of them is very special and hold a part of my heart. Thanks to them I know what true friendship feels like, and after so many disappointments I’ve incurred. Z---- and me are basically Bonnie & Clyde. Most of the time we’re together and we couldn’t be closer- we both trust each other, and we can talk to each other about anything. Yoselin, is my partner in crime/besti she’s been here for me through my problems and she’s still here just like I’ll always be here as well. Dulce, is the humorous one and she always gets my weird side, which I love. On the other hand, Yanibel has been here for the longest and even though distance separates us we couldn’t be closer at hearts.

My boyfriend means a lot to me. We’ve been dating for four years and even though they’ve been on and off, I wouldn’t ask for someone else. He tries to understand me when I’m going through my weird moments, and does a great job at being there for me. He’s not like other guys out there. He’s unique. He doesn’t know how much potential he has, but one of the reasons I’m here is to show him. He’s taught me a lot in four years and I believe our love for each other is that unconditional love. I’m glad to have these people in my life because thanks to them I’m the person I am today.

2 comments:

  1. the only person that means alot to me is my family and my grandma and my cousions

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky girl to have such a great support system. I hope you will always strive to keep these people in you life.

    ReplyDelete