Friday, December 11, 2009

An Aunt Again

I’m going to be an aunt for a third time, and I’m once again excited to death. I have two brothers and they each have a child. This is about to change for Andres. He is married and has a wonderful family. His daughter which was my first niece is named Isabella and I would do anything to protect her. She’s already two years old and is expecting a little sister around April whose name is going to be Samantha.

I couldn’t be happier when I heard the news. I was just as happy as the Yankees were when they won the World Championship. My parents and I have been buying her clothes and clothes for little girls couldn’t get more precious. I also have a nephew named Alejandro. He is eighteen months old and he is really big. He’s also very smart just like Isabella. They are quick to learn new things and capture everything they see.

Alejandro loves to play with Isabella, since they’re growing up together. Isabella is older therefore she knows more, like her numbers to five, her colors, and most of the family’s names. They are my world and I love them very much. I can’t wait until my sister-in-law gives birth to her second daughter and have her here with me.

I love kids, but I’m too young to have my own. I’m waiting to have my life set with a career and accomplish my goals. For now I’m as excited as if they were my own. I love them and always will. They’re in Colombia and even though I can’t always have them, I feel it in my heart that they are there. I will always be here, and I can’t wait until Isabella grows up. Being her only aunt means I’m going to try my hardest to be her best friend. These three kids are my life, and will continue to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment