Thursday, December 10, 2009

Relationship Issues

I’m gay. I’m in a relationship with this girl. I really love her. She tells me she loves me too, but then she doesn’t act like it to me. She puts her homeboys before me, and when she is around her friends she ignores my calls or when she does answers me she gets very slick and tries to show off. I hate that. If you’re going to act like that don’t mess with me. I really love her and for her to act out on me like this, it isn’t worth it.

She gets money (you don’t want to know from where), she stays with the cash , and she pays my mom’s phone bill just to talk to me. But when I need my hair done or my hygienic things she is so stingy. If I have it, she got it. I’ll give her my heart and die with out.

That’s how much I love her.

We met at my old neighbor hood out side. We met eyes and I just knew I had to have her. I asked her cousin for her number, and she gave it to me. We used to text, and talk on the phone. She use to try and act “hard to get.” That’s what I hated about her. But I did try so hard. I gave it my all.

Now I’m her main lady. Me and her until death do us part. At least that’s what I thought.

Now we don’t go out. We are just close friends. She talks to this other girl.

Do I care? Yes\no. I’m the main bae. Duhhhh!!!!! She is not going anywhere and I’m not either.

And what I don’t like is when I make her mad she calls me stupid b****,dumb h**,
I get called every name but the child of god. When I get mad at her I don’t talk to her.
Then she tries to suck up to me and be nasty but she knows how to make me give in.

1 comment: