Thursday, December 10, 2009

A note to the bae in jail :

A note to the bae in jail :

I miss your crazy ass. I haven’t seen you in a minute. You always got to get into some kind of trouble. But that’s what makes you and I love it .But you really need to tighten up.

I want to let you know that I haven’t forgot about you .And Babe, remember that last day we chilled you came with Jit to Rambo Park to come see me and that boy came up to me and asked me if I went out with you? Well I’m sorry I said NO when I was going out with you at that time. I regret it. I should of said YES because you are my baby. No other boy can take your place.

Anyway how have you been? I’ve been going to school everyday. I haven’t skipped like I used to with you.

Be good in there. Don’t listen to haters in there. Ignore them .
Do that for me and I will wait for you until you come out with my arms open ready to hug you as hard as I can .You remain in my mind always and forever .

I have to go now .

I love you.

1 comment: