Thursday, December 10, 2009

SOMETHING I WILL NEVER FORGET (

When I was about 9 years old something happened to me that I would never forget. Well one night when my mother was working all night, my uncle was home watching me and my sisters. He was suddenly mad at his girlfriend. I guess they were arguing on the phone. So he took all his anger on me. I was sleeping and he woke me up and, asked me a “QUESTION.”

The question he asked was an ordinary question, a question that never would have came to my head! Well the question that he asked was, “CAN I TOUCH YOU?” I didn’t know he meant it in a negative way. But I guess I was wrong. After that happened, I wasn’t the same person anymore.

I didn’t talk to anyone for a while. I was just being to myself. Three days later I finally talked to my mom and told her what my uncle did to me. I went through lots of things like talking to the police and just answering a lot of questions.

After that situation was handled I still wasn’t back to normal. I was a depressed person. But every since I came to my new school, I’ve gotten a little talkative. I’m going to put what happened back and start a new life not worrying about anything!

1 comment: