Friday, December 11, 2009

Best Friends

Well, I met this girl who truly makes me feel like I’m someone. We go to school together. She’s someone I could call a sister.

When I found out that she was moving I was sad, really sad and I didn’t know what to do! Her family was getting ready to move, packing there stuff, and signing papers..

We spent our last days together, having sleepovers, getting our nails done, going to the movies, and talking about things we didn’t feel like saying to other people. Every night I would think about this situation and these phrases would keep coming into my head like “WHO WOULD I SPEND TIME WITH WHEN IM BORED”, “WHO WOULD BE THERE FOR ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS THERE”…

Well on the day that was supposed to be her last day IT WASN’T because her sister’s case worker said she had a bad criminal record so they couldn’t move. LET ME TELL YOU I WAS SO D*** HAPPY” that I screamed to the top of my lungs and hugged my friend really tight.

After that I was the happiest person in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment