Friday, December 11, 2009

Like Sisters

I have a sister but to keep it honest she’s my bestiee her name is Thena. We’ve known each other for about six years (about to be seven in a few weeks :] ). We have been thorough everything together. She is awesome. She’s the only one I really truly trust. She is like my personal guidance counselor. Whenever I feel like I’m alone I feel my phone vibrate and see her name on the screen and I’m reminded that I do and will always have someone who’s going to be there for me.

When we are together we are invincible, like the world can come at us with all its might but we can still stand strong as long as were together. I’m not saying without me she’s weak, but I have to admit it we work best together.

Every girl has to have a support system when they are young especially with all these boys here. She is mine. Like the time where I didn’t know what to do because my boyfriend was not being to nice to me. All I had to do was pick up my cell phone and dial her number and as soon as the ringing started I knew I was going to get through the day just because I’m going to talk to her and make it all better.

I promise I wouldn’t know what to do if I hadn’t met her in the fourth grade. She is my better half. The ying to my yang. Most of all she’s my best friend, well I think she’s even more than that. She is my sister. I love my crazy sister, Thena.

No comments:

Post a Comment