Friday, December 4, 2009

Future Poem "I Feel Like R. Kelly"

I’m 23 years old, living in the city that never sleeps!
I’m hearing my secretary call my phone reminding me, my appointment with Mr. Lopez is at three pm.
Just to think about all the crazy stories he confesses every Wednesday afternoon makes me want to scream my lungs out.
I’m in a perfect stage of my life; a renowned psychologist.
I feel like R.Kelly- The worlds greatest!
I hear strange noises – BING! BANG! BOOM!
I feel my chair transporting me back to November 19, 2009.
I have a vivid picture of me waiting extremely patient for my birthday to come.
I was about to turn the big eighteen, and I was finally starting to feel grown.
I’m back to my office and Mr. Lopez is knocking on my glass door.
Remembering the days when I went through them as I wished seems childish, I never had obligations and all I worried about was having a new cell phone and my fresh car.

1 comment:

  1. i think that turnin cant g 18 is awsome i reallywait into i turn 18

    ReplyDelete