Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Little Biker Gang


When I was little I rode my bike around my neighborhood. First I would call my mom to ask her if I can go out side to play with my bike with my friends. Then I asked my friends if they can go with me and use our bike. Once I know they can go out and fire their bikes, I got ready to go out. We usually met up at the corner store and stole candy and chips and stuff and run away laughing at the guy screaming at us or the lady who is snitching on us. One time I had to run with my bike and get on it because one of the people of the store almost caught me while he was chasing me. Some car got in front of me and almost hit me but I still got hurt because I put on my brakes and my bike flipped over. My friends will usually help me but we had all gone different directions so they didn’t find out until later when we had lost the guys from the store. Those were some fun times when I was little and had more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment