Thursday, October 29, 2009

ABOVE AND BEYOND

I believe that people go above and beyond the duty call are my family and my best friends Genesis and Lasean.


My family

Family always comes first in my book. I will always love my family no matter what I know they feel the same.. My family has been there for me at my worst and my best. I know they will never let me down. I know them too well for them to betray me. My family is the best and they couldn’t get any better.

My friends

In my life there is my family that always comes first and for me to care about someone that is not in my family is very unusual. My best friend Genesis, who goes above and beyond the duty call has been there for me with everything. Genesis has helped me out a lot and she was there when I had no one and up until now! Genesis and I have been best friends since seventh grade. I believe that our friendship is strong and no one can break it. I am thankful to have someone so honest in my life.

Another person I am grateful to have in my life is Lasean. He is my best guy friend ever! He’s the most nicest guy ever, and the most respectful and fun. He’s just the perfect guy for anyone. Any girl would be lucky to have him, but girls like the bad boys at his age. He too has been there for me and I love him for that. He is very much like family to me! I wish the best for him! If I didn’t have him in my life I wouldn't be complete as I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment