Tuesday, October 20, 2009

If I Had Three Wishes




I wish I had three wishes. If I had three wishes the first one would be a cure for all kinds of sickness. If there was a cure for everything then my dad would not be dead. He would be here helping me and my siblings getting through hard times and bringing the family together. If there was a cure for everything then there would not be people we care about dying, especially children, of stupid sicknesses.

My second would be for my mom to stop drinking because if my mom doesn’t drink all the time then me and my mom would be like best friends. She would have a bond with all of her five of her kids. We would be able to see my sister that lives all the way in Seattle, where I was born, at least every year. If we did that then we would know more about her, and go hiking, camping and to Disney world. All this would happen if me and my siblings were close to our mother.

My last wish will be for my family to get along and stop acting like animals. That will be my last wish because my family talks about each other like they are not blood or related. We can’t even have a damn family reunion because someone is always in the corner whispering about other family members that walk pass them. The last time we had a family reunion was like nine or ten years ago. That’s a long time. I just wish we could all just get along.

If I had a genie those would be my three wishes.

1 comment:

  1. i think your personal life is very complicated and stressful for a teen.Family should stick together and not fight with eachother and have good family times.

    ReplyDelete