Tuesday, October 20, 2009

People Who Care For Me

Think about the people in your life who go above and beyond the call of duty to show you they care. Who are they? Why do they do this? How can you show your gratitude to them?

My mother, my best friend, and my ex-boyfriend’s mom are the people in my life that show that they care for me. I believe that they do that because they see how I am towards them, so they act they way that I want to be treated. We have respect for each other and I love that. We help each other out. If I have something that they need, I would definitely give away. I know they would do the same.

When my mom is upset, I know something is wrong with her because she’s quiet and very serious. For example, when she doesn’t have enough money to pay all the bills, she gets extremely upset. With the little money that I have I give it all to her. I always know what to do to put a smile on her face also to talk to her to help her not worry about things too much.

Every time I’m with my best friend, we have good times. We always have something to do. For example, going to parties, going to the movies, or just staying home watching movies and hanging out. She’s always there for me for almost anything. When she does something wrong that I don’t like her doing I let her know right away how I feel because I don’t want it to happen again. I’m very honest with her about anything.

My ex boyfriend’s mom is like my mom. As a matter fact, I call her mom. Even though, sadly me and her son didn’t work out the relationship we’ve always had stayed the same. She’s a very honest person, and she always tells me how much she loves me and appreciates me for always being there for her son when she was incarcerated. It feels really good to know that until this day we have that close connection. It does sometimes bother me that she brings her son up because it gets me upset to know that he’s not happy with whom he’s with now. Honestly, I just want to see him happy whether it’s with me or not.

Without these people in my life, I would be lost all the time. That’s why I appreciate them and allthat they do for me each and every day. Do you have anyone that shows you how much they care for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment