Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Naked Mole Rat





I first learned about the naked mole rat when I was about seven years old watching Kim Possible. Every since then, I always wished I had one because they are cool to look at, they don’t have any fur so they will not be that hard to clean, and they are only a handful so they will not take up to much space. I don’t think they will make to much noise. That’s why I would love a naked mole rat. I would probably name him Pinkie because they have pink skin. I would take him everywhere except school, and the bathroom, but I would buy him a ball so that he could follow me around and so that he could run around the house and not worry about anyone stepping all over him of losing him. I would also buy him his own playpen so he won’t be bored and he can play around in that. I would talk to him and tell him me secrets because animals don’t talk and I don’t have to worry about him telling anyone. He would be my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment