Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Importance of Friends

The best moment of my weekend was being with my friends and that was the whole weekend! Friday, after school, I went to a game at my old high school. After the game, all my friends and I went to Sonic. Then we went driving around and went to the park. I stayed at my friends since we got home late.

Saturday, I was with my friends again and we all went out to eat. Then my friends and I spent the night at my aunt’s house and I dyed her hair blue!

Sunday, we went to my friend’s house in the morning and got ready. My boyfriend and other friend picked up me and my friend. They took us to go get our nails done. Then we hung out and got picked up by more people. We decided to go to Target and get a Ouija board. Late at night we went to my aunt’s house and played it in an empty room. Then we stayed the night at my aunt’s house. Then on Monday, I went home and relaxed from my long weekend.

I think friends are really important and the reason I think that is because you can always have stuff to do with people your age. I have three best friends whose names are N-----, K----, and J----. They’ve been my best friends for four years now even though we had our bad times. We stick through everything.

Just recently we became friends again and the reason we stopped being friends was over a guy I was going out with. They told me that they didn’t think he was right for me, and gave me advice, and told me that he is doing stuff behind my back. I never listened to them. Five months ago, I realized it was time to let go of him, so my friends realize how much I changed. Never again will I choose a guy over my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment