Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bullying 2


I think bullying occurs because most times people end up getting bullied because they were bullies themselves or because they were they were bullied they would most likely want to bully somebody else. Or they just think they’re tough and think they can do whatever, but they can’t. We can prevent bulling by at least kicking that student out of school, or to send that student to counseling because there has got to be a reason why he/she is bullying.

I have not ever been bullied, but I have kind of bullied somebody in elementary school before. I ended up getting suspended from the bus and school for 5 days. I was like in the 2nd grade. What made me bully her is when she ended up saying things about me, and I wasn’t having that. Not at all. I kind of regret it because I shouldn’t let words get to me and I should have let it go. But I’m the type of person that doesn’t take a situation like that in a good way. I may be quiet but I do have my way of saying things back.

I don’t regret it at all because at that point she deserved it. I guess the way she felt was hurt, but she had it coming sooner or later. But that’s all in the past. I don’t think she remembers, because it happened a long time ago. I moved on so why wouldn’t she? But all that matters is that I changed a lot, and I don’t bully anymore. I’ve got me and my friends, and family. That’s all I need

No comments:

Post a Comment