Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Craziest Thing I Ever Heard... Vol. 1


I heard the craziest story the other day. My friend Jennifer, told me about the time she and her boyfriend were playing in the rain.

I guess they were bored.

She was sick the next day and she thought it was because of the rain. She thought being sick caused her period to come.

Later, she had to go to work. She worked at a place where she loaded up boxes. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in the stomach. Her body started pushing. Soon after she saw a baby in the toilet.

The people she worked with called an ambulance. The baby was red. Jennifer was crying. My friend didn't realize she had been pregnant the whole time. The baby was 8 pounds 6 ounces .

Now, the baby is okay. She’s crawling around and my friend Jennifer has learned how to be a teen mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment