Thursday, September 17, 2009

My long weekend


My long weekend was kind of good, kind of bad. Friday night was late and my friend's boy was fighting his sister’s baby daddy. It was 3:00 in the morning. He was knocking on my window and he was drunk. He was Mexican 5 foot 4 inches. I let him in. Then he asked if he could spend the night until morning because his mom kicked him out until Saturday.

On Saturday, I went to my friend’s house and we went to the pool. Then on Sunday, I went to the movies with my mom and my brother. We went to go see Final Destination. It was scary but I liked it. Then we went home. On Monday, I went to my auntie’s house to a barbeque. We went to the pool and saw my cousins. We didn’t get home until 6pm. Then the next day I went to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment