Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My favorite animals...vol. 1

Well, while growing up I had certain pets that I grew interested in. I liked hamsters that are very small and cute, and also dogs. But not just any dog, I love a pit-bull. I also love a little birdie that lets me hold her in my hands.

My hamster was a baby when I first got her. Her name was Lazy Boo. She used to get out of the cage and run all the time. I was scared to pick her up because I thought she would bite me with her mega sharp choppers but I got her. She was a blond-furred creature with black eyes and small little legs. Her ears blend into her head so you would think it is extra fur.

Dogs. I love them! I had a dog and she was a pit-bull. Her name was Coco. She loved running outside and playing hide and go seek. My dog had blue eyes. She was a puppy that was small with a beautiful vanilla complexion. Coco was very lovable and she got along with everybody.

Sunshine was my memorable bird. She didn’t have much time to spend with me. She ran away and what I mean by that is that she flew away. I really loved her because she liked to come out of the cage and perch on our couch. It was peaceful to watch her perch.

I really and truly miss all my pets. Too bad they are gone, but I look forward to getting another one. But in the mean time I'll just settle down and wait. I want
another dog and I want it exactly the same as Coco. I want my pet to have a place to
play and live and grow. I want a house so my pet can do all this, and so my pet can live a long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment