Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My favorite book... vol. 2

My favorite book is “Go Ask Alice” because this book relates to me in many ways. For example, when she explains in the book that she tries these drugs and then regrets it. As I flipped through the pages reading them with excitement, I found myself caught up in the book and I couldn’t stop reading. It’s like I'm stuck in a net and I can’t get out. Just not knowing what is going to happen next made me anxious to read more. I didn’t want to read this book at first but when I started to read, I loved it! The book wasn’t boring like I thought it would be.

This book was the first and only book I ever finished in my life. You got to read this book and tell me what you think about it. Do you think you’ll like it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment