Thursday, September 17, 2009

New beginnings vol.2


Yes, I like new beginnings because I can start over. If I don't like the old things I did, I can get new, better grades, go to a new school, get new teachers, meet new people, and probably get new friends. But I don't think I can make this school year the best I ever had because I'm not in a normal school with normal people and this might be the most boring, stupid year I've ever had.

One thing that is really boring about this school is afternoon meetings. Oh my God! All we do is sit there and listen to what the staff have planned for us, and who they think has been doing good in school, or what issues they have on their minds, which doesn't interest me at all. It is so boring that I feel myself get weak.

I rest my head on my palm. My eyelids feel heavier and heavier, and they start to close. i hear people around me with their hyper attitudes clapping, laughing, and recognizing each other and it gets on my nerves. I wish I never volunteered to come to this school, so I could heve gone to a regular school.

I want to walk in a hallway with both boys and girls. I want to be laughing, yelling, and acting goofy with my friends. I want to be trying out for sports like basketball, volleyball, soccer and FBLA.

I hate to admit it, but there is a reason why I might not mind being at this school right now. Being here can boost me up to my right grade, so I can graduate faster. This is the only thing I like about this school, but until my year is over, I guess I'll stick it out here and then spend my last two years at a normal school where we can do normal things.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD...is right.i totally get you.i currently go to a program for all boys cuz of some thangs i did. i hate it. but i also feel ya cuz when i finish this i can go back to be a normal teen. i LEARN from my mistakes. i wish there were some females here. i aint tryin to get with none cuz i want to finish school but you know what i mean. stick it out i am. i bet its the best chance we got. PEACE OUT.

    ReplyDelete