Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New beginnings


Today is a new beginning, new curriculum, new semester, new school year. The question on the board is “Do I like the new beginning?”

Yes, I personally do like the new beginning thing because you can start out fresh and new. I was asked another question and it was “How can you make this new school year better than the last?” I’m going to focus on my school work and not come to school bringing drama like I used to. I’m also going to respect my teachers more.

I believe in having faith and if I put my mind to doing good in school, that is what I’m going to do. Life is too short to waste time. At my age, education is a must and I have to spend most of my time in school. My mom died wanting to be a teacher. I know she loved school. That is another reason I’m going to stay on task in school at all times. I’m going to look forward to going to school because it is actually a privilege to be able to go to school. I know my life depends on how far I go with my education.

1 comment:

  1. i think this is really good...i feel you on that im leaveing my drama out and im forceing on school and what i got to do to finish highschool but keep doing what your doing now!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete