Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My talents and passions...vol.1


Let me tell you a little bit about myself…

I have a serious passion for singing and in fact singing is one of my greatest talents. I first discovered my talent at the age of seven and started singing at the age of eight. I use to sing in the shower and a lot to myself. Then I began writing songs with anything that comes to my mind. The first song I wrote is called “Forgive Me Please”. That song is based on my mother and father. What it talks about is two people who were together and had lots of disagreements, and unfortunately it led to a divorce. Soon after they started to regret each other and try to go back on where they went wrong. This song I think can relate to a lot of people because almost everyone at some point in their life falls into a similar situation.

When I write songs I like to write about what goes on in my life or any past experience. Singing is my way of relieving stress or finding enjoyment. Singing means everything and the world to me.

When I am not singing, I really enjoy exercising. I wasn’t so interested in exercising, but I really wanted a killer body. I go to a Zumba class they offer free at the --------- gym. It is an all-girls gym and the class only requires sneakers, gym wear and to have lots and lots of fun. It’s a very fun place to be and it doesn’t feel like exercising at all. We're like a family there and best of all, you really get fast and amazing results unexpectedly.

I am very creative, and because I am a very imaginative person I take myself anywhere I want to go at any time. I use my mind a lot. That is where I find comfort. But I always go places in my imagination according to my mood that day. If I want to feel free, calmed and relaxed, I close my eyes and imagine that I am at the beach at night with lots of wind blowing as I walk on the cool sand beneath my warm barefeet, or when I am excited I imagine my own utopian world: a perfect place with lots of colorful street lights. When I am sad or angry I imagine sitting in the dark, where I can allow myself to be angry.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You sing, compose music, dance and write very, very well. You are a very talented person.

    ReplyDelete