Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My favorite book... Vol, 1


My favorite book that I ever read was Jason and Kyra. It is my favorite book because it’s a story about a guy who is a football player. He falls in love with this lame geeky girl and breaks up with his popular girlfriend.

The book made me feel very emotional and sad because it’s like a fairytale and I wish I had a fairytale like that. It also reminded me of a past relationship I had before it went wrong.

If my life was a fairytale, things would be different. First of all I would be a little skinnier but with a big butt because big butts are sexy. I would also be rich. I would buy myself a car and it would be the best ever because it would be painted bright candy red with 26” rims and I would call her Fye Redd. I would drive Fye Redd into my playboy mansion and I would invite all the rappers, and my man, and we would all play monopoly and gamble.

When I get older I will probably have my car, but I don’t think the mansion and the rappers WILL EVER HAPPEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment