Thursday, September 17, 2009

My passion and talents vol.3


My talent is playing basketball. I love to go onto the court and grab the ball and just do my thing.

I’ve been playing basketball ever since I was 4 years old. The first time I played basketball I had my step-dad help show me how to shoot the ball. He picked me up and let me do a dunk. :)

After we were done shooting hoops, that was when I thought to myself and "Wow! I wanna play basketball when I grow up."

And ever since then I seemed to get better and better at playing basketball. I always dreamed about going to college and play women’s basketball, and to go into the WNBA, but I changed my mind so I could pursue my dream of becoming a doctor. I love to help people in any way I can. That’s why I had choosen to become a doctor. So that I can help them and save their lives. But no doubt about it, I’ll always have a good talent and love for basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment