Thursday, September 17, 2009

Favorite Animal Vol. 2

My dearest and favorite pet is any member of the cat family. I have always admired them ever since I was a little girl! I just love their faces, their whiskers, their eyes, their ears, and their fur. I have four cats and I love everything about them. They inspire me. They inspire me because they have quick reflexes and they are just very unique. But I love all animals in general.

I love animals so much that I would love to build a refuge whenever I get the chance. My refuge would be like the jungle in Africa. I’d find a place in Florida, because Florida has a perfect weather. I would have people help injured animals. I would love to save animals from extinction!

I would also love to travel around the world to take good care of every animal that needs help. Animals are very special to me. They are beautiful in every way. Animals might not be here forever and I want to be with them as much as I can. Animals are also very smart because they know how to survive without technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment