Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My best memory from elementary school...


The best memory from elementary was nothing. Why? I kept switching schools. I’ve been to every school in --------- county. Charter, magnet, and private... I been to them all!

So let me tell you about a great memory from when I was young. It was at my tenth birthday party. It was great because my grandfather came. He was my only grandpa. He was used to dye his hair black to stay young and he made us laugh. I was his favorite grandchild. He loved me so much. We would always walk to the store together and we would hold hands and talk about school and how we both were doing.

At the party, I spent most of the time hanging out with the other kids, but when I had the time I would always sit with him. It’s kind of hard to remember what happened at the party because it was five years ago. But I do remember when he tired to sing happy birthday and I believe that made my day. It was so funny because he sang it in Creole and it was so cute.

My grandfather passed a way on Dec.26 2007.

I will always remember him …… R.I.P C.L. You are loved always!

1 comment:

  1. Your grandfather was a very lucky man to have such a sweet granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete