Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shoes


I have a passion for shoes. I love any type of shoe whether it is sneakers, sandals, or heels. I collect them and wouldn’t see myself without them. A lot of people compliment my shoes when I wear them and a lot of people seem to think am rich because I have so many shoes in different kind of colors and styles. I plan on working in a shoe store to increase my collection.

My all time favorite kind of brand of shoes is JORDANS. Those are the ones out of all that I like the most and have the most of. A lot of my friends like shoes too and sometimes we go together to stores to buy the same shoes.

I believe my obsession for shoes will never change and as the days pass by my collection just gets bigger and bigger. Even my mom “be wanting” a taste of my shoes (even though she buys most of them) :].

So it all started in Christmas 2008 when my brother bought me my first pair of shoes (they were Jordan’s). He made me a bet that if we start collecting shoes he’ll have more than me. So ever since then I’ve started collecting shoes and my passion has grown large and I DO have more shoes than him.

1 comment:

  1. well i like shoes to so mabey onday we can buy shoes together and sell them

    ReplyDelete