Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Believe in Honesty

I believe in honesty.

I hate when people lie to me. My first love used to lie to me all the time. He was telling me he loved me and that he cared about me when he really didn’t.

I loved him with all my heart. I even gave him a gold necklace that was given to me by my aunt. I regret that very much. He cheated on me like every time I turned around. He told me I was the only girl he ever loved and that he can’t mistreat me and that he could never dog me out like he does them sideline hoes. I realized about two days ago that he didn’t really love me. It hurt me to let him go, but hey, it is what it is.
If I ever start dating again, I would want my boyfriend to treat me better. I would want him to tell me his schedule so I could know what he’s doing. I would want him to not lie to me at all.

I just want a man who tells me the truth even if he thinks it will hurt me- I really don’t care. Well, what I’m trying to say is, I would rather a boy tell me the truth and we work it out then for me to find out on my own that he was hurting me and feel all those emotions- sad, hurt, mad, angry, disappointed and all the rest at the same time. I hate feeling those ways. It’s very depressing. So, I believe in honesty over everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment