Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in Conversations Before Bed

I believe in having conversations every night with my boyfriend before going to bed. I believe in that because even though we are far away we can still talk about everything that’s going on and I know he’s okay. Being far away from him, it’s a little hard but by speaking to him every night, it makes me feel better.

He makes me feel good because he makes me feel like he cares about me. By having conversations every night with him, it makes me feel that even though we are far our love is still there. It’s challenge being countries away but at least we see that we can pass that challenge. I feel that he just doesn’t want to play with me, and that he’s able to pass this hardship just by taking the time to talk to me. He could be hanging out with his friends or talking to some other girl that lives close to him but he chooses to talk to me.

Every night we talk about what goes on in the day. He is not going through some good situations but by talking to him I give him some advice and try to help him even though I am here and his is there. I think if we didn’t talk every night my life wouldn’t be the same and I think I would feel depressed. We have gone through a lot of stuff together and I thought if everything ended when I moved away from him I would get really depressed. I give a lot for our relationship. I put even the most important thing to me, my family, just to continue our relationship. He means a lot to my life and by at least hearing him every night it gives me peace. The things we talk about make me think that we really care about each other and he’s able to continue.

I believe in conversations every night because they keep me and my boyfriend close, help me feel like I haven’t made a mistake choosing him over my family and it makes me look forward to our future together.

1 comment:

  1. Naio; I believe in the same thing, specially when your apart from your love one. I love this story =) Keep up the good stories!


    --- daniela

    ReplyDelete