Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The day my brother went to jail 3

The day that changed my life? That was the day my brother went to jail. It was June 24, 2008, the day after my birthday

I didn’t know until two days later because my mom and dad told me they found out because his babymama told them and when they told me this I was sad. He was my only brother that I would talk to and tell him what I felt when I’m with him. I remember when he came to my house to see his kids, and me his little sister .

When I found out he was in jail, I wrote him a letter to talk to him and I asked him how he was doing. He said he was doing okay but that the police would treat him wrongly and he said he was going to let them do that because if he had fought the police he would get in more trouble and be there for life or for more than five years.

Well, my brother is doing good. I know he was working in the kitchen making cookies, cakes, and more. I also know he is working to clean the jail place, but he said he would maybe get out early. He told me he can’t wait to see me, my parents, and his kids. My nickname he gave me was Culoe Culoe, but he’s my best brother that I can talk to. I miss him so much.

Free my brother, Lusito.
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of your peers are experiencing the same thing. It must be tough to lose your brother like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a dog too and it die the same way

    ReplyDelete