Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rest in Peace Milo

I was 3 years old when I first got my dog. I was so happy because he was small and cute. He was white and black

The first thing he did was follow me to my, room and he jumped on my bed and snuggled into my blanky and my teddy bear. Then he started sleeping. I stared at him and then I went sleep with him.

When we woke up, we started playing ball inside the house. I would put my hands on the floor and slam them. Then he would do the same thing with his paws. We would play with the bears. And we always had fun!

When my dog died I was 6 years old. My dad let Milo use the bathroom outside. Then when we went to call him to come in side he wasn’t there so we went looking for him. We found him dead on the street and my dad picked him up on his hand my dog lay and I started to cry he was my only dog I had. Ever since this day I loved him, and I miss him so much. Rest in peace, Milo.

No comments:

Post a Comment