Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe that Anything Is Possible

I believe that anything is possible and we can’t make progress without struggles.
When I get angry and I don’t explode that’s progress.

I don’t express my anger physically any more. I count to ten. I have to control my anger because im going to be a teen mom. I have to stop being angry because that influences my baby. It stresses him and me.

I'm making a lot of changes and I struggle to do it but im learning. I want my son to believe that he can control his temper an think of his mom as a role model because im changing my ways for my baby and growing up for him. I want my son to do the same as me. That’s why I believe that anything is possible and we can't make progress without struggles.

1 comment:

  1. thats true i know how u feel im 14 nd im haveing a baby too ut im working out my temper cause im haveing a son in 2 months from now but thanks for writhing this it really shows me that i can do it thanks

    ReplyDelete