Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I believe that everyone should have a chance.

• I believe that everyone should have a chance.
• I believe everyone should trust until its lost.
• I believe everyone should be equal.
• I believe every one will make a mistake and learn from their lesson.
• I believe everybody should do their hair, even if its mess.
• I believe we all should have fun.
• I believe in good manners.
• I believe music is like some type of therapy.
• I believe that there is good in every woman and man.
• I believe that everyone should be faithful.
• I believe that everybody should take chances.
• I believe everyone should love Aventura.
• I believe I have a cool boyfriend.
• I believe that there is no reason to care about what the next person says.
• I believe that I am pretty.
• I believe that everyone has “loud” in them.
• I believe that there is a person out there for everyone.
• I believe that everybody should laugh.
• I believe that people should take good from the bad.
• I believe there is a good in the world.
• I believe that the beach is the best place in the world.
• I believe that every body should have their own beliefs.
• I believe that one day I will fall in love again.
• I believe that everybody should have their own opinion.
• I believe that every woman and man should show that they have respect for themselves.
• I believe every child should have confidence in themselves.
• I believe that the world will be one day.
• I believe that I don’t love who I am sometimes.
• I believe soda is bad.
• I believe everyone should have pleasure.
• I believe I have a faithful best friend.

1 comment:

  1. i realli like this i know people should have a chance if someone makes a mistake they should have a chance to make up for that mistake you know i think everyone in this world should have a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete