Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe that Everyone Deserves a Second Chance

I believe that everyone should have a second chance. I mean not only in relationships but in life like jobs and school. Everyone makes mistakes and just because some people want them to be perfect they end up panicking and failing. I don’t think they deserve to be laid off from their jobs. That’s why some people end up homeless or on drugs because people expect them to do more then what they can handle. So when they start having kids they don’t have any where to go and no way to feed them.

So they start to do things they don’t want to do like sell drugs, striping or stealing, borrowing from people or banks to put a roof over their kids head, food in their stomachs, of clothes on their backs, and that’s how they end up in debt because they have no money to pay them back. So they do the most hardest thing ever: they give their kids to foster care. But it’s for the best, so they can live a better life. I don’t know but I just think that everyone deserves a second chance and maybe next time they will do better.

1 comment:

  1. I think your totally right every one do deserve a second chance no body is perfect at nd no body dont always do things right the first time and when they learn learn form it the second time.

    ReplyDelete