Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe That People Shouldn't Judge Other People

I believe that people shouldn’t judge other people from their first appearance. At my school, when new students arrive they sometimes think I’m “mean and nasty.” They think this because of my hair and jewelry and piercing.

I’m only mean and nasty sometimes, but most of the time I’m always laughing and goofy and making everyone laugh. I don’t want to change my appearance because I like how I look. People say “you look so pretty without all of that. Why do you wear it?” I respond that I feel like I look good with my long fake hair and my long eye lashes and my beaming jewelry and peircings. I think its very sexy. But I guess when people look at me, I just look to them like a thugged-out female, gangster hoochie. I don’t think making that type of impression will get me that far in life, but I’m just not changing it for “NOBODY.”

No comments:

Post a Comment