Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in Education At Any Age

I believe that no matter how old you are, you can still get your education. If you look around the world you would see some people that are under educated. Like for example, some of them didn’t finish high school or didn’t even go all the way through school. There are some that go to college but don’t even finish.

The way I see it, I think that they shouldn’t give up on themselves. I think that they should at least go to adult education or go to school online or try to go back to college. Some of them should go to adult education to at least graduate. If you are having family problems like one of your parents is sick or you are sick and a public school can’t handle you missing school, you should just go to adult education to get a better chance at school.

Also, I think that people shouldn’t give up on themselves and put themselves down. I think that people shouldn’t stop believing in their selves. Like for example, I dropped out of school in the 7th grade but then my family kept telling me that I can do it and I can finish school so now I am back in school trying my hardest to finish school. I’m actually focusing in my classes. Getting my education will help me go to college, get a job, and feel less ignorant. I believe that school is for every body and every body can do their best to finish school.

No comments:

Post a Comment