Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in God

I believe in God.
I believe there’s a future.
I believe judgment day shall come.
I believe in myself.
I believe there’s a tomorrow.
I believe in the after life.
I believe in good education.
I believe everybody is unique.
I believe you shouldn’t judge someone by the way they act nor the way they look.
I believe in finding good role models.
I believe in achieving my dreams.
I believe in becoming a lawyer.
I believe in my daughter having a better life then me.
I believe in graduating high school.
I believe in being successful.
I believe in being trustworthy to everyone.
I believe in being financially stable.
I believe in having a plan B.
I believe everybody’s different in their own ways.
I believe in getting my work done.
I believe in eating healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment