Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in the Importance of Employment

I believe in the importance of employment. I was walking down the street and I saw a homeless guy asking for money. I felt bad and gave him a dollar and he told me how he lost his job and didn’t have anywhere to live and how he can’t find anybody that hiring. Employment is important because when you don’t have a job, and you don’t have money you feel like you can’t do anything and that you’re crap because you’re nothing. I always feel bad for people so when I see people on the streets asking for money and food I give them my spire change. I just think everyone should have a job so they don’t die of hunger. If I became president I would help the people that don’t have a job get a job so that they have somewhere to stay.

To make sure I find employment one day, I will try hard in school so I can get an education and be really smart so I can get a job. The job is to be a crime scene investigator.

1 comment:

  1. well I disagree with this story becouse homeless people are people who don't want to work becouse thier to lazy and drunk.so who ever wrote this good job.

    ReplyDelete