Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hair


I believe in hair-dye because you’re able to experiment with your hair, see new things,and get new style.

I like to experiment new things, with my hair. For example, at one point my hair was dark red and then the dark red faded out. After that I dyed it blonde on top and black on the bottom. I kept blonde and black for awhile. After, that I dyed my hair all black.

Just couple months of weeks ago, I dyed my hair purple and black. It was suppose to be purple on top and black on the bottom, but actually my hair didn’t come out like I wanted it to. So, now my hair is brownish with green tips, my roots are blonde because of the bleach and the bottom of my hair is black: like always.

I like having my hair in different colors. For example, blonde and black. My next hair style will be fully blonde or blonde with black tips. I believe hair-dye makes you look different. You feel more colorful and some of color dye makes your color skin look lighter or dark. I believe hair-dye makes you feel like a newer and better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment