Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What My Family Means to Me


I love my family. What’s so cool is learning how we all have different personalities.
It is interesting because that’s what makes it fun when we’re all living together in one house. Its fun to learn how each of us deals with a situation, or how we feel about one.

My mother comes first, because of course she’s the heart of the house and the leading lady. She’s stricter than anyone in the house because her goal is to discipline her kids and raise them the right way. In other words, she is preparing us for the future. But she has a kind heart and a lot of patience. She knows what it takes to raise children. She can relate to every one of her children in the house because she understands them. At the same time, she is very strong, faithful and strong willed.

My older sister on the other hand is very stubborn. She’s outgoing in a lot of ways, though she is so strong. She has an I-don’t-care attitude more like my dad. She is very confident. Sometimes she can be very serious and not in the mood to play all the time. When it comes down to it, she really loves to hang with her family, laughing, and just having a good time.

Then comes my little sister. She is very muck like my older sister with the same attitude and personality. She doesn’t like to play very much. She enjoys fighting and getting into a lot of trouble. She is very, very strong that nothing bothers her. Sometimes I think she doesn’t have a heart at all.

Last but not least my dynamic brother. He’s like a mix combination of all of us put together. He’s very strong, but when something hurts him it hurts. He is very funny and outgoing. He likes to clown around. Although when he gets serious, it’s like the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment