Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thick and Thin

The only people I could think of that goes above and beyond the call of duty is Annie, Marcos, Christian, Rachel and Nina. They have been there for me since day one. I could always count on them for anything. Annie is my favorite cousin because she always makes sure I do the right thing. She is always showing me right thing. She is always showing me right from wrong. Before, we hated each other but since we’re gotten older we became closer. Marcos is my best friend because he has always been there for me when I was struggling. He’s always stood up for me when those boys that I found really annoying tried getting with me. We’ve been through a lot together, through thick and thin, and we still stand together. Christian is the greatest friend I ever had. He’s like a brother to me. We met over the summer. Well, I’ve known him for awhile but over the summer we became closer and hung out everyday. Rachel is my 2nd best friend; I’ve known her since I was 13 years old. Now, I’m 16 years old and she is 17 years old. Even though we both go to different high-schools she always remain as my best friend. Nina is the 2nd greatest friend anyone can have. Lucky, me, huh =)? I heard of her from Annie and I saw her one time in high school. We both met each other at the school we go to now and throughout the month’s we became closer everyday.

Annie, Marcos, Christian, Rachel and Nina are the only people that go above and beyond. Those are the only people that I trust with everything and care for. Through thick and thin, I’ll stand by them like they stood by me. I’m grateful to have them. The past is past and the old friends that didn’t make into my future didn’t make it for good reasons.

1 comment:

  1. You're luckey to have so many people who care about you and wish good things for you. I'm sure you also have a loving family that cares about you- everyone seems to forget about their parents, or rather, take them for granted. You must be a very good person to have so many care for you

    ReplyDelete