Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in Guardian Angels and Music

Do you have any beliefs? Well I believe I can have as many beliefs as I want. My main belief is if you don’t deserve to die you shouldn’t. You should get another chance. Think about it. If you die from just being at the wrong place at the wrong time, that to me is not fair. For example, this fire fighter went to Wendy’s resturaunt with his son. He ordered a kid’s meal and when he was leaving he realized he’d gotten a girl toy instead of a boy’s toy.

And then BAM! He got shot by a crazy man that had no reason to shoot anybody. I feel that man didn’t deserve to die. He is the one that saves lives and now his son doesn’t have a dad. This world is filled with crazy, but this world would be better if we all had our own angel that can erase all of our mistakes and also most important give you another life if you happen to die mistakenly.


I believe in the power of music. First of all what is a party without music? To me music is everything, because when my parents fight and sometimes they take it out on me, I start feeling horrible, like my heart is sick and its making tears fall every second of that time. But when that happens, I put a CD in the stereo and vibe.In other words music makes me calm, I forget whatever was wrong with me, and I start singing, making myself feel alive, active and happy. I even got a tattoo of music. Think about it. This world would be nothing without music.

No comments:

Post a Comment